All use of the Elegore.com website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By using the site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of the website are copyrighted by Elegore.com. A single copy may be downloaded and/or reprinted solely for personal and non-commercial use.
Any downloaded or reprinted material may not be altered in any way and must contain the following copyright notice: “Copyright ©2017 Elegore.com. All Rights Reserved.” and any other copyright or other proprietary rights notices which were contained in the downloaded material.
Any other use of the material, either in whole or in part for any other reason is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Elegore.com.
“Elegore.com” and the names of all Elegore.com’s products and services referenced on this website are copyrighted to Elegore.com.
Other product and company names referenced in the Elegore.com’s website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Elegore.com makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. In no event will Elegore.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this website.
Links to Other Websites
Elegore.com is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Names, Images, and Logos
The names, images, and logos identifying Elegore.com and any of its subsidiaries and third parties and their information, products, and services, are proprietary marks of Elegore.com companies or third parties. No use of our logos, or any third party logos, accessed via this website, is permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
Requests for permission to use our logos should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Explain how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include your name, organization, telephone number, and email address.
For any questions about this site, please contact email@example.com.
Copyright ©2017 Elegore.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page explains how Elegore.com uses the information you provide us with via our website and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
We collect three main types of information from visitors to this website:
- Feedback (general questions and specific feedback on the website)
- Newsletter/ Blog registrations
- Site usage information (from session cookies and log files)
We do not pass on any personal information to any third party. The system will record your email address, and other information if volunteered to us by you, for example on the Feedback forms. This will be treated as proprietary and confidential.
The website contains links to other websites. This Privacy Statement applies only to our site. You should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement of any site which collects personal information.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
-All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed ‘unsubscribe’ instructions at the bottom of each email.